Indian television reality shows Bigg Boss is getting murkier day by day. Even though it’s not heading anywhere, a lot of dirt is coming out. It has become so aimless and dirty that people have started calling it world level politics.
Seeing the potential of the format, famous English film director, screenwriter, and producer Christopher Nolan is coming up with a bigger version of the show “World Bigg Boss”. Reportedly Nolan has approached seven most discussed personalities worldwide.
Here is the list of the seven personalities who have been approached by the show producer, Nolan.
1. The most powerful yet the most immature person of the world – Donald Trump
Donald Trump not only makes stupid comments but also provokes leaders of other countries, both of these qualities are required in Bigg Boss.
2. Kim Jong Un – 33-year-old Kim Jong Un is the supreme leader of North Korea. He is totally irrational and takes strict action against people who oppose him. Probably the best contestant of Bigg Boss
3. Rahul Gandhi – Politician turned standup comedian, Rahul Gandhi will ensure entertainment in the show.
4. Arnab Goswami – Arnab Goswami is a person who can add spice to any news to make it the topic of debate, his presence in the show will improve the TRP of the show.
5. Edward Sheeran, – English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and record producer, Edward Sheeran has gained much popularity among Indians and other Asian countries after he performed in India and sang the famous Dabur song.
6. Justin Bieber – Recently charged for assaulting a limousine driver and drag-racing his yellow Lamborghini whilst under the influence of drugs, Justin Bieber wll be a good substitute of Salman Khan
7. Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi – Leader of the Salafi jihadist militant terrorist organisation known as ISIS, Bagdadi is most likely alive. He has the quality of taking responsibility of almost everything. His presence will not make the show more entertaining but also smoother.